Skip to main content

Amended Tax Returns

We have particular expertise helping taxpayers who didn’t report all of their crypto gains get back on track. We can amend both federal and state income tax returns to report missing crypto gains or other income.

In most cases, the past three years of tax returns should be amended, but depending on the exact circumstances a longer time period might be necessary. Our team can help you assess your current situation and determine how many years you need to amend.

Why Us?

We always offer:

  • Expertise. Our tax attorneys and CPAs have been preparing crypto tax returns since 2013.
  • Accuracy.  We work with you closely to make sure nothing is missing from your tax return.
  • Dependability. Amendments are often filed outside of normal tax time, and we are here for you year-round, whenever you need us.
  • Sincerity. We’re not just here for the taxes, we’re part of the crypto community and care deeply about the development and adoption of blockchain technology.

Start Your Tax Return Now

Fill out the form below to get started on your tax return.

Ask a Question

Want to learn more about how we can help with your crypto taxes?

Get in Touch

Get a Price Estimate

Get a free, no-obligation price estimate for your tax return preparation.

Get an Estimate

Purchase a Consultation

Schedule a consultation to get answers to your specific tax questions.

Get a Consultation