Doing your taxes is hard, especially if you have income from bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Consider these issues:
- What is the correct method for tracking cost basis? FIFO, LIFO, Average Cost Basis?
- Are Bitcoin and other altcoins “like-kind property” under Section 1031?
- Do you qualify as a day trader?
- Is your mining operation a business or a hobby?
- Are losses from the Bitfinex hack deductible? Or the DAO? Or Cryptsy?
- Was the Ethereum hardfork taxable?
Before you can prepare your taxes, you’ll need answers to all of these questions (and more).
We can help.
Our Bitcoin Tax Consultation Service puts you in touch with tax attorney Tyson Cross, one of the leading authorities on cryptocurrency taxation, who will help you determine how to properly report your cryptocurrency income.
By taking advantage of this opportunity, you’ll:
- Speak 1-on-1 with Tyson Cross via telephone, Skype, or Google Hangouts
- Get to ask all of your most pressing tax questions
- Learn strategies that might help you reduce your tax liability
- Avoid errors that could cost you down the road
Take the guesswork out of doing your taxes. After your Bitcoin Tax Consultation, you’ll be able to prepare your tax return with confidence and peace of mind.
Don’t Take Our Word For It
I've had two consultations with Mr. Cross. He addressed all of my questions with straight-forward answers, going into detail on various Cryptocurrency related tax topics. Highly recommended!Joshua N.
Tyson gave me some great answers and advice on my tax situation for this year.Cole G.
Tyson was very knowledgeable and helpful. He answered all of my questions and concerns in great detail with relevant examples. Tyson took his time in assessing various scenarios and considered the multiple outcomes, options, and possibilities. I would highly recommend his consultative services to anyone in need of professional counsel in the ever-changing cryptocurrency industry. I look forward to utilizing his services again for the next tax season.Felix L.
Really eased my concerns about cryptocurrency matters.Matt R.
Tyson is extremely prompt, professional, friendly, and knowledgeable about tax law in general and he is one of the few tax attorneys that I've run across, with true expertise in the crytpocurrency space. Talking to him put my mind at ease about how to handle my taxes and I will definitely be utilizing his services for my tax needs going forward. I highly recommend Cross Law.Tim S.
Ready to Schedule Your Bitcoin Tax Consultation?
The cost of our Bitcoin Tax Consultation Service is $199. You’ll speak 1-on-1 with Tyson Cross and get answers to all of your questions. Use the link below to get started.Get Started