Doing your taxes is hard, especially if you have income from bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Consider these issues:
- What is the correct method for tracking cost basis? FIFO, LIFO, Average Cost Basis?
- Are Bitcoin and other altcoins “like-kind property” under Section 1031?
- Do you qualify as a day trader?
- Is your mining operation a business or a hobby?
- Are losses from the Bitfinex hack deductible? Or the DAO? Or Cryptsy?
- Was the Ethereum hardfork taxable?
Before you can prepare your taxes, you’ll need answers to all of these questions (and more).
We can help.
Our Bitcoin Tax Consultation Service puts you in touch with tax attorney Tyson Cross, one of the leading authorities on cryptocurrency taxation, who will help you determine how to properly report your cryptocurrency income.
By taking advantage of this opportunity, you’ll:
- Speak 1-on-1 with Tyson Cross via telephone, Skype, or Google Hangouts
- Get to ask all of your most pressing tax questions
- Learn strategies that might help you reduce your tax liability
- Avoid errors that could cost you down the road
Take the guesswork out of doing your taxes. After your Bitcoin Tax Consultation, you’ll be able to prepare your tax return with confidence and peace of mind.
Ready to Schedule Your Bitcoin Tax Consultation?
The cost of our Bitcoin Tax Consultation Service is $199. Use the link below to get started.Get Started